As a nonprofit organization, Full Cycle relies on the generous contributions of individual donors and sponsors to fulfill our Mission and meet the needs of homeless and street-dependent young people in the Twin Cities.
Make a Donation
Full Cycle accepts donations online through Pillsbury United Communities (PUC). Your tax-deductible contribution of just $100 will help us provide a bike that will change the life of young man or young woman faced dealing with homelessness. Any amount helps:
- $2,000 gives two homeless youth access to the first phase of Full Cycle’s paid internship, creating opportunity to gain employment skills and exit life on the street.
- $1,000 covers the cost of all the tools and supplies to run Full Cycle for one year.
- $500 provides paid internships at Groveland Food for Youth for 16 young people.
- $250 helps us replace broken and worn-out tools in our shop.
- $100 funds the cost of helping a homeless youth fix up a free bike and connecting them to other resources.
- $50 provides time and resources to help a young person create a professional resume and work on interview skills.
- $20 covers the cost of tubes and tires needed to refurbish a donated bicycle.